Create high-speed broadband access in any room and enjoy IPTV, 4K / HD video streaming on multiple devices simultaneously and online gaming in any area of the home with the NetComm Wireless NP1201 1.2 Gbps Powerline Kit.
Take advantage of the next-generation of powerline networking – HomePlug AV2, and create an ultrafast access point reaching speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps anywhere in the house.
SIMPLY PLUG AND PLAY
The user-friendly 1.2Gbps Powerline Kit with Gigabit port works straight out of the box with no setup required. Simply connect the adapters to power and get connected.
CONNECT WITH ETHERNET
Connect bandwidth-hungry devices such as set top boxes, Smart HDTV’s, access points, gaming consoles and Blu-ray players to the Gigabit Ethernet port to extend your high speed broadband access anywhere in the house.
AC PASS THROUGH AND NOISE FILTERING
Featuring built-in AC pass-through to free up the house power points for other purposes, the noise filtering improves performance by reducing noise interference from other electrical devices to provide an optimal online experience.
- Extending broadband Internet access around the home
- Creating a superfast home network using the existing electrical grid of the premises
- Connecting set top boxes, PCs, TVs, gaming consoles and other networkable devices
- Streaming HD/4K video, and other media content to connected devices
- Multi-room media streaming
- High-speed data rate of up to 1.2 Gbps 1
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN ports for wired network connection
- HomePlug AV2 MIMO technology
- Complies to European Standard EN50561-1
- TR-069 monitoring
- AC pass-through making power points available for other uses
- Noise filtering to protect data signals from disruptions
- Plug and play – no setup required
- Compact casing designed specifically not to encroach on the adjoining socket on a double point
1 Maximum throughput based on theoretical data rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, and network overhead, lower actual throughput rate